QUALITY QUEEN CARPET CLEANING EXTRACTION AND MORE understands the importance of fast action if you’ve had the misfortune of a flood or leak causing water damage in your home or business QUALITY QUEEN CARPET CLEANING EXTRACTION AND MORE rapidly to emergency water damage situations to minimize the repair cost. We will respond within two hours. The sooner your home or business can be returned to its pre-flood condition the less disrupted your residential or commercial property will be.
Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, QUALITY QUEEN CARPET CLEANING EXTRACTION AND MORE can remove excess water and dry your structure fast and efficiently. As a full service water damage restoration company we can handle the entire job from top to bottom including water extraction, structural dehumidification, structural repair, personal contents restoration, pack out, deodorizing and final cleanup.
QUALITY QUEEN CARPET CLEANING EXTRACTION AND MORE will work with your insurance company to get your home or business back to normal in the shortest possible time. Our emergency response crew is ready on a 24 hour, 7 day a week basis to respond to your crisis. So when disaster strikes, call QUALITY QUEEN CARPET CLEANING EXTRACTION AND MORE
Our Certified Technicians begin with water removal and extraction of damaged structural items using our commercial truck mounted pump out equipment.
We may apply a mildecide, anti fungal, or anti microbial agent depending on the water source.
Carpet, wood floor, ceiling, wall, basement, crawl space drying and dehumidifying using our industrial strength Structural Drying Equipment, Dehumidifiers and Air Movers.
QUALITY CARPET CLEANING & Flood Damage
What to do if your property has water damage:
- Call QUALITY QUEEN CARPET CLEANING EXTRACTION AND MORE. for professional service at (470) 246-1292
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Wipe furniture dry
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger,and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
- If damage occurs during a cool season, leave heat on; if in summer, use an air conditioner if available.
What not to do if your property has water damage:
- Do not wait to call Quality Carpet Cleaning Extraction and More470-246-1292 for professional help
- Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours
- Do not use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could promote shrinkage